Made In Clarkdale inspires, educates, energize, and facilitate the arts for all ages; bringing joy and prosperity to our greater community.
Made in Clarkdale serves as a venue to display the creative talents of the residents, college students, and workers of Clarkdale in all forms of art. Established in 1986, MIC has been a home to the community’s creative expression and community spirit, in Clarkdale and the Verde Valley that:
- Offers motivating arts education classes for youth
- Encourages and nurtures creativity and appreciation
- Appreciates and is inclusive of the many levels of experience and talents of local artists
- Brings the surrounding communities together in order to celebrate each other and the arts
- Promotes economic sustainability for the Clarkdale community