2013 to Present
Made In Clarkdale has continued to grow, adding more artist members (now 70) and jurying in more artists every year.
We continue to host the Made In Clarkdale Art Show, which is the biggest art show in the Verde Valley that
- shows the work of our artist members;
- features visits and workshops for students in the Verde Valley primary schools;
- holds educational seminars and demonstrations for adults
Made In Clarkdale also:
- Sponsors CLARKTOBERFEST (with a display area for members to sell their work)
- Hosts a Student Show with Mingus High School in conjunction with the main Made In Clarkdale December Art show.
- Is the Host organization for the MINGUS MOUNTAIN REGIONAL JURIED STUDENT ART SHOW (featuring 9 northern Arizona High Schools)
- Conducts an ARTISTS IN THE CLASSROOM program, placing member artists in classrooms to work with students, from 1st through 8th grades, and high school
- Manages and Promotes an ARTISTS OF THE MOMENT program, placing Member Artist’s work in public places and establishments throughout Clarkdale and the Verde Valley.
In 2014 Made In Clarkdale opened “the Corner Gallery” a gallery space in Clarkdale which members can use to organize and exhibit or show of their work.
In 2013, Made In Clarkdale became a 501 (c3) organization.
Looking back over twenty-nine years, it is amazing how much a little art show has touched the lives of artists and residents of Clarkdale. It has given us an opportunity to know our neighbors, work as a team, and expand our horizons as artists. As always the show continues to evolve in look and feel. Yavapai Community College students now have the opportunity to be juried in. The library book sale and the Historic Home Tour have also joined with us to make our show a true community event. When we started out, one of us could ever have imagined that Made in Clarkdale would become such a meaningful new page in Clarkdale’s history.