We are pleased to announce our 30th Made In Clarkdale December Art Show.
Thursday December 1st through Sunday December 4th, 2016.
For our 30th Year of Made In Clarkdale December Show we decided to be a bit different and make some grand changes. This year there will be an all new format showcasing Made In Clarkdale artists. The show opens December 1st (Noon to 7 PM), the Gala Friday night celebration is is Friday December 2nd from 6 PM to 9 PM.
The show will feature over 40 artists displaying their work in their booths, and being there to meet visitors and discuss their work. It will be a great opportunity for the public to meet the artists, view their work and purchase original art, paintings, sculpture, pottery and hand-crafted items just in time for the holidays.
On Friday evening at the Gala Celebration, food, wine, beer and drink will be provided by the the Clarkdale Business Alliance Member companies for a small purchase price.
Entertainment is provided each evening:
- Thur 4 PM- 6 PM – “Clarkdale Greg and Friends” features original songs and music of the blues/folk variety about the Verde Valley and the world .
- Friday 6 PM – 9 PM – The Janice Paul Trio entertains with their cool jazz renditions.
- Saturday 4 PM – 6PM – The Jerome Ukulele Orchestra brings their uptempo and fun versions of a mixed bag of tunes.
Come and enjoy great art from over 40 artists. The event admission is FREE, donations to keep this event rolling on for another 30 years are appreciated.
DATES AND HOURS:
- Thurs Dec 1st, Noon – 7 PM
- Fri Dec 2nd 10 AM – 9 PM
- Sat Dec 3rd 10 AM to 7 PM
- Sun Dec 4th 10 AM to 4 PM
- Closes Sunday at 4 PM.